Terms of Service
Article 1 (Purpose)
These terms refer to the services related to the connection between the teacher and the student (hereinafter referred to as the "Service") provided by lingotalking.com (hereinafter referred to as "the Site") operated by Lingotalking (the "Commerce").
The purpose is to define the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the company and users.
Other matters are specified separately in the teacher Code and Student Code.
Lingotalking reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time by requiring a notice on the Lingotalking Site when a change in the Terms of Service is required, or by sending a notice via email, Facebook or message / posting.
We will notify you of our site from time to time by posting on our site, sending e-mail, sending documents, and other means as we deem appropriate.
Such notice shall be effective from the time of posting, sending and sending, if the notice is made by posting on our site, sending e-mail or sending a document.
In such circumstances, even if you use any part of the Service, you agree to the changes.
You should always be aware of this and take full responsibility for reviewing the amended terms.
Members who use Lingotalking service are considered to have agreed to the Terms of Service and teacher Terms.
Article 2 (Terminology)
The Lingotalking Service is a brokerage platform or service designed to allow free and effective teaching and trading between teachers and students. Also, we do not provide class generation or programs.
We manage programs such as service matching and matching services that make it easier to find lessons and manage lesson contracts with teachers and students.
In order to use our services, you must use a variety of devices (devices) with internet access.
You must also provide all equipment necessary to make a World Wide Web (wired / wireless internet) connection, including a computer, modem or other access device.
The terms used in these terms are as follows.
(1) Lingco: A unit of value commonly used on the Site for the use of the Services provided by the Company.
(2) Class: information, knowledge, training, advice, etc. provided by the teacher to students on certain terms.
(3) Student: A person who registers as a student on the “Site”, who wishes to take classes or actually takes classes.
(4) Teacher: A person who wishes or actually provides a class on the Lingotalking site.
(5) Class Reservation: Reservations for classes offered or taken between the teacher and students.
(6) Class Fees: Fees paid by students in exchange for services such as classes.
(7)Teacher Fee: The fee paid to the teacher in exchange for classes.
(8) Site: Up-to-date website operated by us
Article 3 (Notice to Users)
(1) Lingotalking shall notify our students from time to time of postings on our website, sending e-mails, sending documents, and other matters that we deem necessary.
(2) The notice mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall be effective from the time of posting, sending and sending, if it is made by posting on our site, sending e-mail or sending a document.
(3) The Company may substitute individual notice by posting on the bulletin board of “Site” for more than one week in case of notice to unidentified majority users.
However, individual notice shall be given of matters that have a significant impact on the transaction of the user.
Article 4 (Sign Up)
The user applies for membership by filling in the information according to the registration form set by the “Site” and expressing his / her intention to agree to these terms.
In other words, you are responsible for complying with all applicable laws regarding your protest when you are on the Lingotalking site.
The Member agrees not to provide extremely personal confidentiality on our site which cannot be disclosed and is responsible for not providing the member information to the third party for the illegal use of the member information.
If there is any change in the information registered at the time of membership registration, the user must notify the user of the change by modifying the member information on the “site” within a considerable period of time.
Lingotalking restricts the following users.
We may not approve a student's enrollment application without posting the reason for any of the following.
(1) In order to use Lingotalking's services, you must be older than the legal age of your country.
If you are under legal age, you must use the Services under the supervision of your parent or guardian.
Failure to do so will invalidate your membership and your right to use our services if prohibited by applicable law in your country.
By using the Lingotalking Service, you ensure that you have the right, authority and ability to comply with all the conditions set forth in these Terms.
Lingotalking is a global service and you are responsible for complying with all local laws of your country in using the Lingotalking Site.
(2) If there is any false, missing or misleading information in the registered contents;
(3) If it is judged that registering as a member significantly impairs the technology of the “Site”.
(4) The student has been terminated due to violation of this agreement in the past.
(5) If we determine that it is inappropriate to approve the student registration.
Article 5 (Personal Information Protection)
(1) Lingotalking collects minimum personal information to the extent necessary to provide services when collecting personal information of users.
The user shall provide us with the information (hereinafter referred to as 'personal information') necessary for the use of the service or classes taken by us separately.
(2) Lingotalking shall obtain the consent of the disclosure after specifying that the user shall post the information when collecting or using the user's personal information.
(3) In addition to the matters set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you may use other services obtained during your registration as well as after your registration has been terminated, in connection with your use of the Services or taking classes
We must strictly maintain the confidentiality of any other third party or any information concerning us.
(4)Lingotalking shall not be used for anything other than purpose. In the event that a new purpose for use is developed or provided to a third party, the user shall be notified of the purpose and accepted. Exceptions are made if there is another stipulation in the related statutes
(5) The users may demand that the users view and correct errors of their personal information held by the "site" at any time.
If the user requests correction of errors, the "site" shall not use the personal information until the error is corrected.
Article 6 (Attribution of copyright and content registered on the site)
You are responsible for all uploads made on our site's profile page and other published forms.
You must not share any obscene, false or intentionally misleading information, information that promotes illegality, or information that may infringe on the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or ownership of another person for whom you do not have the copyright.
In addition, any form of act that infringes on the servers of our services (sites) of any form of virus that impersonates the source of the content provided to us or damages the software and hardware of other members or users' computers, Any form of action that interferes with access to the service (server),
Do not anything that violates the laws of that country. If any illegal activity is found or a report is received from another user, the member will be forced to withdraw without prior notice, and he or she must agree not to compensate or refund any payment paid by the user.
You may use, upload, display, reproduce, modify, translate, distribute, delete, or otherwise use the information uploaded by you on our site's profile page or other web pages (including information generated or derived from such information) worldwide.
Licensed non-exclusive license is granted free of charge and permanently.
In addition, in accordance with the text of this section, the information we have received permission from the student may include any information, including text, photographs, images, music, and evaluations, other than personal information that you uploaded to the profile page
Article 7 (Relation with Advertisers, etc.)
(1) A user shall participate in any promotional activities of advertisers or other businesses (hereinafter referred to as "Advertisers," etc.) of advertisements displayed in the Service, and any troubles between users and advertisers, etc. You agree that the matter should be resolved between.
(2) Lingotalking agrees that it has the right to post third party advertisements and promotions in various forms of advertisements and promotions posted on our site.
(3) Lingotalking shall not be held liable for any acts by a third party, including links installed by advertisers, websites operated by advertisers, or users contacted and contacted by the users of this service or software.
(4) The users shall agree in advance to indemnify the company from damages or losses caused by the advertisers or other third parties.
Article 8 (Payment Transactions, etc.)
(1) If the teacher accepts the instructor's request for the instructor's class, the teacher shall instruct the teacher to the extent that the teacher is required to pay for the class fee within the limit of the number of the Lingco that the teacher has separately set in the teacher's agreement.
We shall decide at the discretion. You will have to pay for the link you want to receive after you purchase it from us.
(2) The purchase price of Lingco shall be paid by bank transfer, by credit card (limited to that issued by a credit card company designated by us separately) in the name of the user, payment by Paypal, the we assume payment by the method that we appoint separately.
(3) A student applies for a class reservation and deducts a link equal to the applicable class fee from holding link of the student concerned.
Our site offers brokerage services between teachers and students. Lingotalking provides teachers with a marketing system, class management system and payment system.
Teachers are responsible for paying a service fee to Lingotalking for a portion of the tuition income incurred during the course.
(4) The student agrees to purchase a certain Lingco in designated by us when purchasing Lingco from us.
(5) The purchase price of Lingco is based on the amount designated and announced by us separately.
(6) Students are not allowed to use Lingco for any purpose other than payment of service fees.
(7) The validity period of Lingco shall be for one year from the date on which we issued Lingco to you, and the Lingco will expire when one year has elapsed since we issued Lingco.
(8) The user holding the Lingco shall be responsible for any damages, disadvantages, etc. caused by the misuse of the Lingco or the illegal use of a third party, and shall be responsible for the use or management of the Lingco.
(9) The student agrees that after applying for purchase, it is impossible to withdraw or cancel the purchase application unless otherwise specified by the company.
(10) When we correspond to any of the following subparagraphs, we shall be able to cancel Lingco or other appropriate measures without prior notice to student
a. A credit card other than your name was used to pay for Lingco's purchases.
b. When a purchase application is made by a third party other than the student.
c. If it is found that you entered the forgery content at the time of purchase application.
d. If it turns out that someone else's credit card was used.
e. In the event that a student violates this reservation other than those specified in the previous paragraph.
f. In addition, when we judge that it is necessary to take expulsion or other appropriate measures of Lingco.
(11) Students shall not transfer, give or use Lincoln to any third party other than as prescribed by the Company.
(12) Students who hold Lingco shall be liable for any disadvantages or damages caused by misuse of Lingco or fraudulent use by third parties.
(13) If a student finds illegal use of Lingco, such as unauthorized use by a third party, he / she shall contact the company immediately, and if there is an instruction from the company, it shall be immediately followed.
(14) The student agrees not to reissue Lingco for any reason, including when Lingco is used fraudulently by a third party.
Article 9 (Suspension and Termination of Services)
(1) In case of reasons such as maintenance, replacement and breakdown of information and communication facilities such as computers, disruption of communication, or other reasons that the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend the service due to operation or technology, we may suspend the provision of this service without notice.
(2) When the service cannot be provided due to the change of business items, the abandonment of business, or the consolidation between companies.
We will pay the amount of unused Lingco you have in cash or cash in the manner we set.
Article 10 (Use of Communication Software)
(2) The user should download our communication software and check whether the communication software is available under the user's environment before using our site.
(3) The Company shall not be held liable in the event that the student fails to take classes due to the user's reasons such as failure of hardware or lack of setting when communication software is not available under the user's environment.
Article 11 (Non-Warranty and Indemnity)
(1) Lingotalking makes no guarantees about the quality, reliability, usefulness, etc. of other services and classes, including truthfulness, accuracy, certainty, reliability, and usefulness of information provided for this service. We shall not be held liable for any damages or losses incurred.
(2) The students shall consider themselves to judge the quality, accuracy, reliability, and usefulness of the classes provided by the teacher and agree to use them under their own responsibility.
(3) Students should make a reservation after confirming their profile and the information with the teacher who provides the class before applying for class reservation.
If there is any doubt about the instructor's personal information or the contents of the class, the teacher should contact the teacher directly.
(4) Lingotalking shall not adjust or manage the classes provided by the teacher and the information provided between the teacher and the learner at all.
(5) Lingotalking shall not be held liable for any information, files, and items provided between the student and the instructor.
(6) If there is a problem between students, students and other third parties, such as damage or inconvenience to other students, students, and others, the students shall be dealt with and resolved at their own responsibility and expense, and may be extended to cover the full extent of damages (including the costs of a reasonable lawyer).
In addition, if we handle and resolve the problem, all expenses for the solution shall be borne by the students.
Article 12 (limitation of legal liability)
For all information obtained by users through Lingotalking Services or through downloads, any information obtained by them, advertising or third-party content on our site, payment transactions through Paypal, or use/disuse of our site itself, unless specified in the terms and conditions, we agree that the users are not liable for the relevant legal responsibilities of the country in which they belong.
Article 13 (Obligations of the User)
The user should not conduct the following.
(1) Registration of false information when applying or changing
(2) Stealing information of others
(3) Change of information posted on our site
(4) Sending or posting information (computer programs, etc.) other than the information set by our site.
(5) Infringement of intellectual property rights, including copyrights of other third parties of our site;
(6) Impair the reputation or interfere with the work of other third parties on our site;
(7) Disclosure or posting of obscene or violent messages, video, voice, or other information contrary to the public and the public on our website;
Article 14 (Restriction on Ownership and Use of Copyright)
All users agree that the copyright, trademark, service mark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights provided by Lingotalking are protected by applicable law.
Lingotaking trademark refers to all designs used in Lingotalking, including name, mark, brand, logo, design, and slogan.
Except as expressly authorized by Lingotalking, the user agrees not to sell our materials and content distribution, copy, duplicate, transfer, public display, modify, lease, publish, modify, modify, or otherwise sell any derivative of our materials and content.
Copyright and other intellectual property rights for the works created by our site shall be attributed to our site.
The users shall not use the information obtained by using our site for profit or use it to third parties without prior consent from the company or through reproduction, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcasting or other methods.
You agree to include exclusive and confidential information protected by applicable intellectual property rights and other laws, Software ("Software") necessary to connect to our services and services.
Article 15 (Attribution of rights)
Copyrights, trademarks, etc. related to the information we send using the mail service and other information we provide about this service (videos, sentences, photos, class materials, etc.) may be extended.) All intellectual property rights, portrait rights, issuance rights and all other rights belong to us unless otherwise defined.
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
(1) A lawsuit regarding an e-commerce dispute between the Company and the users shall be made at the user's address at the time of the complaint.
In the absence of an address, the jurisdiction of the district court shall be in charge of the appeal.
(2) The laws of Korea apply to e-commerce lawsuits filed between us and users.
(3) Korean law applies to lawsuits filed between teachers and students.
Article 17 (Language)
The regulations shall be written in languages other than Korean and English, and if the contents of these conventions are different from those written in Korean, they shall be in accordance with the contents of these conventions written in Korean.
Article 18 (Resolution of Consultation)
Matters that are not defined in this agreement or items that have objections to the interpretation of this agreement will be resolved after consultation between the teacher and the students.
Article 19 (Prohibition of User)
The students shall not perform any of the following actions in relation to the use of our services or the course of the class.
(1) Acts connected with crimes such as fraud
(2) Attempting to access any other computer system or network that has access to our services;
(3) Send or post information that is against the facts.
(4) A breach of intellectual property rights of other students, teachers, and other third parties or of our copyrights, trademarks, etc.;
(5) A breach of property, privacy, portrait, or public city rights of other students, teachers and other third parties or persons;
(6) The act of sending e-mail to other students, teachers and other third parties or companies without permission, such as advertising, advertising, solicitation, or sending e-mail which the recipient is disgusted;
(7) Obstructing the receipt of another's e-mail, requesting a third party to send a series of e-mail messages, or sending an e-mail on such request;
(8) Establish or recommend a multistage (pyramid) structure
(9) Send or post images, documents, etc. that correspond to obscene or child abuse
(10) Elections or similar acts or in violation of the Public Elections Act
(11) Use or provide harmful programs such as computer viruses or recommend to third parties
(12) Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems or networks connected to our services;
(13) In addition to the matters set forth in the preceding paragraph, acts contrary to statutes or customs (including prostitution, violence, cruelty, etc., but may be extended) or other users or other third parties, or disadvantages to us. Act
(14) Introduce and arrange services that may compete or compete with the services of the Party for other students, teachers and other third parties;
(15) Encourage or promote the acts set forth in the preceding paragraph;
(16) In addition, act that we judge as inappropriate
Article 20 (Reduction of the Lingco for Use)
(1) If you cancel the lesson contract or change the lesson time after the application for class reservation or establishment by the student, the use of Lingco will be reduced.
-If your class is more than 24 hours ahead of time, the teacher and student can contact you via Skype directly to adjust your class time.
You must request a time adjustment at least 24 hours before class starts.
In addition, the confirmation of class changes is only made when the teacher and the student agree.(When neither student nor teacher gave new time and date)
If both the student and the teacher do not provide a new time and date within seven days, the class will be canceled and Lingco will be divided between the student and the instructor.
* Note: For Lingco paid to the instructor, Lingotalking will charge 15% as usual.
(If one party presented a new time and date but the other party did not respond)
If one side proposes a new schedule but the other party has no response to the request and the changed school day is approaching, the changed class application expires and Lingco returns to the party who first presented the new schedule.
* Note: if the student has offered a new schedule but the trainer does not respond: the student will be returned and the trainer will be required to pay 15% of the course fee for the course as a penalty.
Teacher(s) to suggest a new schedule but the student is not responding: The student is considered to have had a class and will not return the Lingco. If your request for a change in class has been rejected or has not been answered, the class will take place at the originally scheduled time.
Please note that you cannot change the class time if the class starts within 24 hours.
(2) After the contract between the teacher and the student is established, the teacher will be canceled only for the reason of the lecturer's side, and the student may request the company to return the link.
(3)During the class, only the teacher prevents students from performing a class of 20 % of the class time as defined in the class reservation, so the student may request Lingco's return.
(4) If teacher ask during the course, you will be deducted one more tuition than the number of classes you have completed and one less tuition will be given to the student. (Example: if suspended after five out of ten courses, only four times will be paid, not the other five.
The one-time amount will be refunded to the student who took the class
-If a student requests a course break first, the fee will be charged once the class is completed. One additional tuition fee will be given to the instructor.
(Example: if suspended after five out of 10 courses, the student will be paid a total of six rinks, and one out of the six payments made by the student will be returned to the teacher.)
-If there is a dispute as to who started the course first and the student and the teacher cannot reach a compromise, Lingotalking will mediate the dispute.
The decision of Lingotalking is final. It is up to the student and the teacher to submit evidence to appeal his or her situation.
If your student /teacher haven't responded to your course suspension request for more than seven days, please send an email with the course information to Lingotalking so we can stop the course for you.
(5) The Company may request the student and teacher to provide the necessary information for each of the following items, and the users shall immediately comply with the request.
-The student or teacher cancels the class reservation after booking.
-If the performance of the class for 20% of the total class hours specified in the class reservation is interrupted, or if the company determines that there is a possibility.
-If we determine that the teacher has violated or may have violated the teacher's terms.
-In other cases where we deem necessary
-We will investigate whether or not such a situation has occurred, and we will do our best to investigate both the students and the teachers.
(6) Even in the cases set forth in Article 19 of these Terms and Conditions, if the student finds that the student violated these Terms and Conditions in connection with the booking of a class subject to the use of Lingco, it shall not be returned.
Article 21 (Revision of these Terms, etc.)
(1) The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions set by the Company without the consent of the students.