processes personal information for the following purposes and doesnt use it for any other
purpose than the following.
- Checking the customer's intention to register,
identifying and authenticating the users according to the service provision for
the customer, and maintaining membership.
Additionally, personal information is collected for payment for services,
supply of goods or services by management, and shipping and handling.
2. Consignment of personal information
① For the smooth handling of personal information, LingoTalking entrusts the
and administrative protective actions, restrictions on reassignment, management
of trustees, supervision, in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal
Information Protection Act, the personal information handling prohibition.
③ If the contents of consignment or the person in charge is changed, we will make
public this personal information handling policy without delay.
3. The rights of the users, duties, and methods of exercise, users can exercise the following rights as the subjects of personal information.
① The information subject may exercise his or her right to personal information protection under LingoTalking (www.LingoTalking.com)
1. Demand for personal information access
2. Request for correction if there are any
3. Request for deletion
4. Request processing to be stopped
4. Creating items for personal information handling
① LingoTalking handles the following personal information items. <Personal Information Processing>
- Required: Password, date of birth, login ID, mobile phone number, name, E-Mail address
- Optional: Password questions and answers, home phone number
5. The destruction of personal information, LingoTalking
shall, in principle, destroy personal information without delay if the purpose of
personal information handling is achieved. The procedure, time period, and
method of disposal are as follows.
- Procedure of the destruction of personal information The information entered by the user is
transferred to a separate database after achieving its purpose (separated
documents in paper case) and is destroyed after being stored for a certain
period of time, or rather immediately in accordance with the internal policy
and other related statutes. In this case, personal information transferred to
the database (known as “DB”) is not used for any other purpose unless it is
subject to law.
- Period of the destruction of personal
The users' personal information shall be
processed within five days from the end of the retention period when the
personal information is expired, or when the personal information becomes
unnecessary, such as the goal of personal information processing, the abolition
of the relevant service, etc.
6. The security measures for personal information
LingoTalking are technical, administrative and physical actions necessary to
secure safety in accordance with Article 29 of the Privacy Act.
1. Minimize personal information handling by employees We implement measures to manage personal
information by appointing employees who handle personal information, limiting it
to those in charge.
2. Conducting regular self-audits In order to secure stability related to personal information handling, we conduct our own audit on a regular basis (quarterly).
3. Establishing and implementing an internal management plan The internal management plan is established and executed for the safe handling of personal information.
4. Encryption of personal information Passwords are encrypted, stored and managed, and important data uses separate security functions such as encryption of files and transmission data or using file locking functions.
5. Technical measures for hacking, etc. LingoTalking installs security programs, which are regularly updated and checked, and blocks access from the outside to prevent personal information leakage and damage caused by hacking or computer viruses.
6. Restricting access to personal information We take necessary measures for controlling
access to personal information through granting, changing, and terminating
access to the database system that handles personal information, and using the
intrusion prevention system, we control unauthorized access from the outside.
7. Storage of access records and prevention of forgery Records accessed by the personal information processing system are kept and managed for at least six months, and security
functions are used to prevent records of access from being corrupted, stolen, or lost.
8. Using a lock for document security Documents containing personal information, auxiliary storage media, etc. are stored in a secure place with locks.
9. Access Control to Unauthorized Persons The company establishes and operates access control procedures for physical storage where personal information is stored.
7. Creating a person in charge of personal information protection
① LingoTalking is in charge of the duties of handling personal information, and we appoint the person in charge of personal information protection as follows in order to handle complaints and prevent damage to the information subjects related to personal information handling.
▶Person in charge of Personal Information Protection Name: Sang Eun Park
Contact Information: 010-7130-7311,
② The person in charge of personal information protection is responsible for all personal information protection inquiries, complaints, and damages caused by
using the service (or business) of LingoTalking.